Rally Point (RP)
Description: Rally Point is a HUD funded permanent housing program that assists Veterans with low income (under 50% of Area Median Income) and a documented disability from a healthcare provider. Veterans will be placed in apartments that CVAF rents through local landlords and provided case management services. Rally Point helps formally homeless veterans live in a stable place, increase their skills and income and gain more control over the decisions that affect their lives.
Maximum # of Apartments Available: 10
- Veterans must be homeless or chronically homeless with the documented disabling condition to qualify,
- This program can serve single male or female veterans and those with dependence and\or children,
- Veterans must have served on active duty with the other than a dishonorable discharge.
- Veteran pays 30% of household income for rent,
- Veterans will be case managed and will agree to participate in daily living skill classes.
Who to contact for more information: Referrals start with our Case Manager at the Resource and Referral Center at (661) 829-5908.
Program Director: Vanessa Williams
Funding Source: Housing of Urban Development, Kern County Continuum of Care